Tim. He's impressive

Tim. He's impressive

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Bible bloopers

And Noah looked up at God while his people were being drowned
and said "I'm on a boat!"

God looked at the dinosaurs then said
"I'm sorry, I love you but I'm not in love with you."

Abraham had his hands lifted, ready to slay his only son when his phone vibrated.
Curious, he picked it up to see a text from God saying "Lol jk!"
Enraged, Abraham answered 
"Why God? I was about to give you my only son and yet you do not treat me well."
God thus texted back
"Stfu."

Honorable mention to:

Job, down on his knees from what he had been through, started doubting his faith.
Noticing the fleeing will in Job's heart he came down to Earth and spoke only one word to Job.
The word was so powerful that the Earth trembled at it's sound. 
That word was "Problem?"

It was when they saw the arch float away at a distance that
the dodo birds realized their sense of direction was not as good as they had expected.

The crowd was amazed to see that Jesus was walking on water.
He turned towards them and said "Moses ain't got not'in on me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment